My Fund Comparison
FINANCIAL ADVISOR WORKSHOP OCT. 18 IN OAKBROOK, IL OFFERING INSIGHTS INTO CEF ASSET
CLASSES & MARKET OUTLOOK
— REGISTER NOW
The Closed-End Fund Association (CEFA) invites financial advisors to enhance knowledge of closed-end fund asset classes and the current market outlook at the Financial Advisor Workshop Oct. 18 in Oakbrook, IL. Exclusively for financial advisors, this no-cost event will feature:
- Panel discussions and presentations with portfolio managers from leading fund companies.
- Topics including convertible securities, global infrastructure and private securities, senior loans and high yield, real assets, preferred securities, and the market outlook.
- Complimentary lunch.
Please Register Below
- Eric Purington, Investment Director, Indirect Real Assets & Infrastructure, abrdn
- Gaal Surugeon, Managing Director & Portfolio Manager, Public Securities, Brookfield
- Robert Bush, Jr., Senior Vice President, Director of Closed-End Fund Products, Calamos Investments
- Jeffrey Margolin, Senior Vice President & Closed-End Fund Analyst, First Trust
- William Housey, CFA, Managing Director of Fixed Income & Senior Portfolio Manager, First Trust
- F. Barry Nelson, CFA, Partner & Senior Advisor, Advent Capital Management, Guggenheim
- Brenda Langenfeld, CFA, Portfolio Manager, Global Fixed Income, Nuveen
- Dave Lamb, Head of Closed-End Funds, Nuveen
- Charlie Colby, CFA, Portfolio Specialist, Western Asset Management
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. CT (Check In: 10:30 a.m. / Program: 11 a.m.)
Ditka's Oakbrook Terrace
Lombardi / Landry Room
2 Mid America Plaza Suite 100
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
No cost for financial advisors
The views and opinions expressed in the replay are for informational and educational purposes only as of the date of production/writing and may change without notice at any time based on factors such as market conditions or legal and regulatory developments. This material may contain “forward-looking” information that is not purely historical in nature. Such information may include, among other things, projections, forecasts, estimates of market returns, and proposed or expected portfolio composition. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investing involves risk; principal loss is possible. This material is not intended to be a recommendation or investment advice, does not constitute a solicitation to buy, sell or hold a security or an investment strategy, and is not provided in a fiduciary capacity. Shares of closed-end funds are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal invested. Closed-end funds frequently trade at a discount to their net asset value (NAV).
abrdn CEF Investor Center
Asset TV — CEF Channel
Cohen & Steers CEFs Knowledge Center
Harvest — CEFA Channel
Franklin Templeton CEFs
Seeking Alpha — CEFA Channel
Powered by a SySys®
data & content management system.
©Thomson Reuters 2017. All rights reserved. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Lipper, a Thomson Reuters company, content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Lipper, a Thomson Reuters company. Lipper, a Thomson Reuters company shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.